Sigma Impact v1
A downloadable game for Windows
This is the first version of Sigma Impact I published, and since then I've been just focusing on the Steam version with new updates. I've decided to just make this free, and point to Steam if you want the up to date version. Thanks!
Sigma Impact is a physics-based combat rogue-lite set in a dungeon of glass. Choose from a set of procedurally generated weapons and smash your way through multiple rooms and enemy encounters to make it to the final boss. Pick up new, more powerful weapons along the way, and choose your perks to augment and synergize with your favorite weapon and play-style.
- Emergent, physics-based combat
- 2 player local coop/pvp
- Dynamic music, generated in real time that reacts to gameplay
- A unique art style with unlockable color "moods"
- 5 weapon types with unique play-styles with more in development
- Customizable controls for gamepad or keyboard and mouse (gamepad is recommended)
- Procedural generation and 9 random perks to choose from make to each run unique
- Starting hub with training rooms and a sport/combat arena (for pvp or horde mode)
- Highscore table for combo/scoring system and speedrun timer
- "Chill mode" difficulty option for a more relaxed play through
|GameMaker, Local multiplayer, Physics, Roguelite, Short, Singleplayer
|About a half-hour
|Keyboard, Gamepad (any)
|Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial
|1 - 2
Click download now to get access to the following files: